Summer Street Outfit

Hello guys !
Today will be a perfect day , the sky was clear , sunny ,a perfect day to enjoy .
Today is also the day when finally back
to my blog after a long time .
Today I wear a cool outfit .
I can not wait to hear your opinion abot it.
I love this trend , so I chose this t-shirt with
v-neck from the new collection  #newyorker.
These white shorts from Dolce & Gabbana
collection that are a must have this summer
season .
When it comes to adore shoes PullandBear
new collection especially  in the blue .
I wish you a nice and successful day. :)

Zdravo svima !
Danas će biti savršen dan , nebo je čisto ,
sunčano , savršen dan za uživanje .
Danas je takođe dan kada se konačno
vraćam mom blogu posle dužeg vremena .
Danas nosim kul autfit.
Ne mogu da dočekam da čujem vaše mišljenje o njemu .
Obožavam ovaj trend pa sam odabrao
ovu majcu na ve ( v ) koja je iz nove kolekcije #newyorker .
Ove bele bermude su iz Dolce & Gabbana
kolekcije koje su must have ove letnje sezone .
Kada su cipele u pitanju obožavam PullandBear novu kolekciju pogotovo
u ovoj plavoj boji .
Želim vam lep i uspešan dan . :)
Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-shirt/majca/newyorker
Shorts/bermude/D&G
Shoes/cipele/PullandBear

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/majca/newyorker
Shorts/bermude/D&G
Shoes/cipele/PullandBear

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/majca/newyorker
Shorts/Bermude/D&G
Shoes/Cipele/P&B

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/Majca/newyorker
Shorts/Bermude/D&G
Shoes/Cipele/P&B

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/Majca/newyorker
Shorts/Bermude/D&G
Sunglasses/Naočare/GFFerre

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/Majca/newyorker
Shorts/Bermude/D&G
Shoes/Cipele/P&B
Sunglasses/Naočare/GFFerre

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle
T-Shirt/Majca/newyorker
Shorts/Bermude/D&G
Shoes/Cipele/P&B
Sunglasses/Naočare/GFFerre

Mail contact: zoki.pk85@gmail.com

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Volim Te... znaš ti! @zoranlifestyle

"A Piece Of Cake "

Fashion Police