First Interview
Hi guys!
In this post I will present you my first interview in the most watched show "Jovanov Kutak" on the most watched TVMOSTNET TV!
I've been talking about many things!
About my beginnings;about me and my blog;which is why I stand out from other bloggers;how profitable it is to be a blogger;so I'm recognizable;why everyone should visit my blog and more !
I would like to thank a lot of bar "Friends Bar"in a confined space,located in Prokuplje,Serbia,so that everything turns out so well!
I would also like to thank the pre-talented and excellent leader Jovan Stanković at the invitation and TVMOSTNET!
Watch the show and enjoy!
I love you all.Hello
ZLS
Zdravo svima!
U ovom postu ću vam predstaviti moj prvi intervju u najgledanijoj emisiji "Jovanov Kutak " na najgledanijoj televiziji TVMOSTNET!
Govorio sam o mnogim stvarima!
O mojim počecima;o meni i mom blogu;po čemu se izdvajam od drugih blogera;koliko je isplatljivo biti bloger;po čemu sam prepoznatljiv;zašto bi svako trebao da poseti moj blog i još mnogo toga!
Zahvalio bih se puno kafiću "Friends Bar"na ustupljenom prostoru,da bi sve ispalo ovako dobro,koji se nalazi u Prokuplju u Srbiji!
Takođe bih se puno zahvalio pretalentovanom i odličnom voditelju Jovanu Stankoviću na pozivu i TVMOSTNET!
Pogledajte emisiju i uživaćete!
Volim vas sve!Pozdrav!
ZLS
Mail contact:zoki.pk85@gmail.com
In this post I will present you my first interview in the most watched show "Jovanov Kutak" on the most watched TVMOSTNET TV!
I've been talking about many things!
About my beginnings;about me and my blog;which is why I stand out from other bloggers;how profitable it is to be a blogger;so I'm recognizable;why everyone should visit my blog and more !
I would like to thank a lot of bar "Friends Bar"in a confined space,located in Prokuplje,Serbia,so that everything turns out so well!
I would also like to thank the pre-talented and excellent leader Jovan Stanković at the invitation and TVMOSTNET!
Watch the show and enjoy!
I love you all.Hello
ZLS
Zdravo svima!
U ovom postu ću vam predstaviti moj prvi intervju u najgledanijoj emisiji "Jovanov Kutak " na najgledanijoj televiziji TVMOSTNET!
Govorio sam o mnogim stvarima!
O mojim počecima;o meni i mom blogu;po čemu se izdvajam od drugih blogera;koliko je isplatljivo biti bloger;po čemu sam prepoznatljiv;zašto bi svako trebao da poseti moj blog i još mnogo toga!
Zahvalio bih se puno kafiću "Friends Bar"na ustupljenom prostoru,da bi sve ispalo ovako dobro,koji se nalazi u Prokuplju u Srbiji!
Takođe bih se puno zahvalio pretalentovanom i odličnom voditelju Jovanu Stankoviću na pozivu i TVMOSTNET!
Pogledajte emisiju i uživaćete!
Volim vas sve!Pozdrav!
ZLS
![]() |
| Instagram:@zoranlifestyle @jovan_stankovic1 |
Mail contact:zoki.pk85@gmail.com



I'm fairly new to blogging so it's nice to hear tips from other bloggers.
ОдговориИзбришиGood experience, I hope you have enjoyed a lot.
ОдговориИзбришиWhoa congrats on the first interview! Hope it's a success and that's it's a hit. Hoping nothing but the best for you. Here's to many more interviews to come!
ОдговориИзбришиGreat interview! I enjoyed watching. I hope to see more interviews in the future, because this one was awesome!
ОдговориИзбришиThis looks like a cool opportunity! I'd need to brush up on my interview skills to pursue something like this. Sounds fun though!
ОдговориИзбришиI've always wanted to do interviews with people! Good on you for getting out there and giving it a go. Looks like a lot of fun!
ОдговориИзбришиGreat interview! I always get nervous when asking other people questions lol, especially pros!
ОдговориИзбришиI've never heard of that tv network before. Sounds cool. Great that you're interviewing!
ОдговориИзбришиGreat interview! I have never heard of that TV network before.
ОдговориИзбришиCongrats on the interview! That's pretty cool.
ОдговориИзбриши❥ tanvii.com
Congrats on your first interview. It's always in nice to hear the perspectives and experience of other bloggers.
ОдговориИзбришиCongratulations on your first interview! It looks like you nailed it and had a great time as well doing it. It's brilliant when TV networks reach out of bloggers and their expertise.
ОдговориИзбришиCongrats on your interview! Such an interesting TV network!
ОдговориИзбришиsounds like it was a lot of fun!
ОдговориИзбриши