HEY ZLS !

Hi guys!
What's up my friends?
How you doing?
I'm pretty good if you're wondering about me,thanks.
I was thinking about how cool sometimes are printed t-shirts.
I mean,I do prefer simple and plain ones but those are cool as well.
Check the pics below :)

Zdravo svima!
Šta ima moji prijatelji?
Kako ste?
Ja sam prilično dobro ako se pitate za mene,hvala.
Razmišljao sam o tome kako su ponekad kul šarene majice.
Mislim,ja više volim jednostavne i obične,ali i one su kul.
Vidite slike ispod :)

ZLS

Instagram:@zoranlifestyle






Mail Contact: zoki.pk85@gmail.com

Коментари

  1. I agree, printed shirts also look great. I'm also like you looking for plain tees, but for a change printed ones gives a different look.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Hello Zoren! I'm good, thanks for asking! Hope you are having a great day as well. I like plain T-Shirts but also prefer the printed ones because it is more artistic. Overall, great job! You have a trendy look!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. hi Zoren! Thanks for sharing all the great images, hope you have a happy day!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. I personally like a plain shirt, my husband on the other hand loves printed shirts.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. I am good, thanks for asking!
    I love printed tees, especially the ones with funny stuff.
    Gayathri @ Musings Over Nothing

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. I used to like the printed ones but now I prefer plain ones, I guess I'm growing older!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. This looks like a nice, quiet park. Like you, I prefer pretty plain T-shirts too!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Thanx for sorting out the comment section! short but sweet article. :D thanx for sharing

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. I love getting some sun in the park or just going outdoors during the day. I much prefer plain tshirts over those with slogans or pictures on them

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. I like the v-neck on your shirt. I prefer printed shirts with the same v-neck.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. I like plain t-shirts myself. Sometimes printed ones are fun if they're from concerts or other places you've visited.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. Printed T-shirt with a funny statement is always nice to wear.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. those were fun photos! And can't forget the awesome printed shirt as well... My mom and I are actually going to design printed shirts this Fall to sell as a side business... good to know they're in high demand/well-liked!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. Looks like you're doing amazing! I am loving the place where you're in. I do love printed shirts as well, they're so much fun to wear.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. I love both printed and plain shirts though I have to admit sometimes I have trouble styling printed shirts.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  16. I love the man capris and the deep v neck shirt. This is so stylish and you wear it well!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  17. You look very stylish. The park you're in looks like a really nice place!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  18. Very interesting pictures that you have here. You look very relaxed in almost any setting.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  19. Love the entire look! Such a great space to unwind - love nature!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  20. All good thanks for asking, I like both printed and non-printed depends on the design and the quality. Tees are perfect for gifts too so comfy for a relaxed day.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  21. I love printed tees, especially the ones with funny stuff. nice post!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  22. I am a big fan of printed tees and tanks. Those look good!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  23. I"m more of a striped t person myself. And plain. I like those too. Now I"m realizing how few printed t-shirts I own.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  24. I love printed shirts as well. You can style them the way you want.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  25. I prefer plain or striped T-shirts but my husband loves printed Ts. Nice pics :) x Lucrezia

    ОдговориИзбриши
  26. I love a printed shirt I feel like they are better to wear. And can be fun.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  27. I really like printed shirt as well. We can style them anywhere.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  28. Really nice photographs. I love the black and white photo with just the shirt color showing.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  29. Love all your clicks. I like the graphics tshrit. They really look good on you.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  30. I always think printed t-shirts look a bit more interesting than just plain x

    ОдговориИзбриши

Постави коментар

Популарни постови са овог блога

Volim Te... znaš ti! @zoranlifestyle

"A Piece Of Cake "

Fashion Police